Rigid boxes are ideal for storing and displaying items that don’t fit into standard boxes. These boxes can be used for small items, such as books or toys, or more oversized items, like furniture.
The benefit of using custom rigid gift boxes is that. They give you plenty of room to store your products while maintaining everything else.
Things to consider before choosing Rigid Boxes?
Two-piece rigid cases are a great way to create custom storage solutions for your business. They come in a variety of great sizes, shapes, and materials. So you can easily find the right one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen your material, it’s time to consider the size of the Rigid Box Packaging. Most people choose large boxes that can hold heavy items such as televisions or computers. But if you’re looking for something smaller, tiny, or lighter, you may want to consider using a smaller box.
Consider what kind of objects are going into the box and how much space will be available inside each box. Before making any final decisions about size selection. This will help maximize how much stuff you can store inside each box without running out of room too soon. The next step is choosing a coating, and you are good to go.
Let’s discuss some practical ways to make these boxes work for you.
Use The Eco Option:
If you’re going to have a rigid box. Make sure you go with the most environmentally friendly option. That’s right! Make sure your box comes out in a way that minimizes its impact on our planet.
- Make sure that your box has sustainable wood or wood products. This means it has been harvested without negatively affecting local forests or wildlife habitats.
- Make sure that the materials for your box are free of toxins such as formaldehyde and chemical solvents. Some materials in packaging can leach into food or beverage products over time. Which can be harmful to people who consume them regularly.
- Look for companies that advocate the idea of Eco-friendly packaging.
Rigid cases are the answer if you want to go green with your packaging and cut down on waste without sacrificing quality or functionality.
Choose the right size:
You can choose the right and suitable size for your rigid cardboard boxes. By taking into account the available space in your workspace. Also, consider the number of items you need to pack and the type of items.
You first need to decide how much space you have available for your rigid case. If you’re using a small box, there will be space inside. Then if you use a larger box that has more items inside.
The second thing to consider is how many items there are in total. A large box may have enough room for more than one item. But if it’s complete, it won’t fit more.
Lastly, think about what kind of items you’ll be packing into your rigid cases. Do they need to be individual pieces, or are they meant to be grouped? Each type of item has its requirements regarding size and shape. It is essential to keep these factors in mind when choosing sizes.
Customize your Rigid Boxes:
Rigid cases are significant for shipping. But they can be a pain to customize. If you want to add some customization to your boxes, follow these strategies.
- Add a label: You can use labels to personalize your shipments and ensure everything’s in order. You can even use a different label for each type of product or customer to know what’s inside each box.
- Add a sticker: This is a good option if you want to ensure that something important is on the outside of the box—like “This item is fragile.”
- Add padding: You can add padding around the box in case it needs more protection from damage during transit. This will also help keep items inside from shifting around.
- Make it look pretty: It doesn’t have to be about function. You can also just put some ribbon around the edges of the box or use glitter tape on the outside, so the box looks more fun than functional.
Also, make sure about these things.
- Choose a material for the outside of the box that is sturdy yet flexible enough to survive shipping and handling without ripping or cracking.
- Add foam insulation around the outside of the box. Keep items inside from getting damaged during transit or storage in your warehouse.
- If you use tape instead of glue, choose non-slippery tapes like duct or masking. So that it does not stick on things during transportation or storage conditions, such as humidity changes between hot and cold temperatures
It is always important to customize a rigid box with lid to have an impression on a customer’s mind.
Add Information on your Box for Branding:
Branding your box is a great way to stand out in the crowd. When you’re creating the branding for your custom rigid box packaging. You want to make sure that it’s unique and memorable.
- Choose a color palette for your box. Choose colors that will pop against the background of your brand. So that when people see your box, they’ll know what company it belongs to.
- Use fonts that are easy to read and look good together.
- Make sure there are no spaces between letters in the text on the front of your box. You want people to be able to scan the text without having to squint.
Custom printed rigid boxes are essential if you are looking for more ideal customization options.
Packaging is the most crucial aspect of your products, and you must choose the correct box. If we are to make a comparison, we will give our verdict in favor of rigid boxes. These boxes are exceptional in many ways, and you can use them to create a lasting impact on your business.