This is a difficult question because Europe has many different countries with different cultures and traditions. However, there are some places in Europe that should be avoided for safety reasons. Many countries in Europe have significant racial/ethnic issues. In Germany, for example, some places are very dangerous for non-white people because of the history of Nazi crimes and the ongoing problems with racism and the far-right. Avoiding Europe entirely might be a good idea; to do this, you would need to decide which European country is most safe for you.
Activities to avoid in Europe
The European Union has a lot of rules and regulations for travelers. However, it is important to know what activities you should avoid in Europe to stay safe and secure. The following are some of the most common activities that visitors should avoid doing in Europe:
- Avoid visiting areas where there is a high risk of terrorist attack, such as shopping centers, stadiums and large public gatherings.
- Do not visit places without proper security measures in place.
- Do not visit remote areas without a guide or someone else accompanying you.
- Avoid taking photographs or video recordings of sensitive locations such as military installations or airports .
- Do not speak about sensitive locations to your family or friends.
- If a suspicious package is received, do not open it. Contact authorities immediately.
- Do not take any items that may be considered illegal, such as drugs or weapons, if you are going to travel internationally or through borders in Europe.
Things to avoid
A photo of the Eiffel tower is a must, but don’t waste your time or money waiting in line to get up on its observation deck. You don’t know what you will miss if you take a photo of Paris up there. The Eiffel Tower!
Instead, enjoy breathtaking views of the City of Light from Terrasse du Printemps Haussmann, a terrace located on top of the Printemps department shop.
Would you believe us if we said you should see a tower with a tilting roof that wasn’t Pisa? You should not. Avoid the small, but devastatingly disappointing Leaning Tower Of Pisa.
Instead, visit the Medieval towers of San Gimignano. It’s also known as “the city with beautiful towers” or “medieval Manhattan.” If you looking for extra information Click here
There are a lot more to see and to avoid but the thing is that using Etias it will be easier to choose safe places and avoid the dangerous ones. For more information
Certain places in Europe are known to be unsafe and should be avoided. These locations are usually dangerous due to the fact that they have a high crime rate and the people living there are unruly.
It is important to not go to these places as they can lead to a lot of problems. It is also important not to visit these places with your family or friends.
Etias is ready to assist all the travelers who are willing to use their new system. Find here