Although cashless health insurance is not a new term in the business of health insurance, many people are unfamiliar with it. Furthermore, because the market is flooded with many cashless health insurance policies, consumers are sometimes perplexed while deciding on the finest cashless health insurance policy to safeguard their health and finances. Let’s look at an example to illustrate the problem.
Sunanda (25 years old) works in an IT firm and lives with her parents in Hyderabad (Father: 61 years and Mother: 55 years). Sunanda has several duties to her parents as a single kid. Hyderabad has a high level of living, and healthcare is also fairly expensive. Sunanda is looking to get cashless insurance coverage for herself and her parents.
However, because there are so many possibilities, she doesn’t have a good sense of which cashless mediclaim coverage will be best for her family.
Furthermore, she lacks a thorough understanding of the various health insurance policies available, as well as their perks and disadvantages. So, we’ll look through the top cashless medical insurance packages currently available on the market. People like Sunanda will gain more knowledge from this post.
These are the top 5 cashless health insurance plans in India
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best cashless health insurance policies below:
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover
If you’re looking for a complete cashless insurance coverage to safeguard your family, Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Cover might be the finest cashless medical insurance for you. The following are some of the key elements of this cashless medical policy:
- A total sum assured ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh is available under this health insurance policy.
- For 60 days and 90 days, respectively, this plan covers pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization charges.
- You may use this plan to get cashless treatment at more than 6,000 empanelled hospitals throughout India.
- Ambulance fees, expenditures for all daycare treatments, in-patient hospitalization, advanced therapies, and donor transplantation costs are all covered under this plan.
- The insurance can be renewed indefinitely.
- A co-payment option is also available with this plan.
Care Health Insurance Care Plan
Another finest cashless insurance policy that can give appropriate coverage for your health and finances is the Care Health Insurance care plan.
- You’ll get a guaranteed payment of up to Rs.75 lakh.
- You can obtain an in-built maternity coverage of up to Rs. 1 lakh if you choose the sum assured amounts of Rs. 50 lakh, Rs. 60 lakh, or Rs. 75 lakh.
- If the claim amount exceeds your sum assured, your sum assured will be immediately recharged.
- If you go 5 years without filing a claim, your sum guaranteed amount might grow by 150 percent.
- You can cover any of your family members under the floater plan (father, mother, spouse, children, or any friend)
- At network hospitals, you are eligible for cashless treatment (more than 10000 network hospitals)
- This coverage generally provides policyholders and their family members with yearly health screenings.
- This plan organizes and supports you if you are suffering from serious diseases and want a second opinion for your treatment.
- This plan covers in-patient hospitalization, ambulance expenditures (ranging from Rs.1500-Rs.3000 per hospitalization), pre (30 days) and post (60 days) hospitalization, daycare treatment, organ donor treatment (ranging from Rs.50000-Rs.3, 00000), and domiciliary treatment.
HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
In India, HDFC ERGO Optima Restore is a popular and well-liked cashless health insurance coverage. Have a look at some of the primary features of this health insurance plan:
- There are two versions of this plan (Optima Restore individual and Optima Restore family)
- This plan returns your sum covered if you use your health insurance for future requirements in part or in whole.
- This plan entitles you to health check-ups worth up to Rs. 5,000 at the time of renewal.
- Every claim-free year earns you a 50% increase in your base sum insured.
- You’ll be able to get cashless treatment at any of the 10,000+ network hospitals.
- You can obtain a daily stipend of Rs. 800 per day and a maximum of Rs. 6,000 per hospitalization with this health plan.
- If two or more family members are protected by the Optima Restore individual sum insured plan, you will receive a 10% discount.
- This plan basically provides additional coverage for neurological problems, genetic disorders, and injuries or illnesses resulting from hazardous activities.
- Moreover, in-patient hospitalization, ambulance charges, daycare treatment, organ transplant therapy, domiciliary treatment, and pre- and post-hospitalization fees are all covered under this plan.
Max Bupa Health insurance Plan
This is another highly beneficial health insurance plan that you must not overlook. The following are the key benefits of this cashless insurance policy:
- You may use this package to get cashless services at over 3,500 network hospitals in India Max.
- Pre- and post-hospitalization, room rent charges, domiciliary treatment fees, sophisticated treatment methods, in-patient hospitalization, and many other expenses are covered by this cost-effective cashless medical insurance.
- This coverage plan also includes renewal and refill benefits, among other things.
- The plan has sum insured options of 5 lakhs, 7.5 lakhs, 10 lakhs, and 12.5 lakhs. The policy has a one-year duration. Otherwise, you can choose a two-year term and save 12.5 percent on the second year’s cost.
ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus
This well-known health insurance plan guarantees cashless treatment within four hours. The following are some of the policy’s key features:
- The plan provides cashless treatment at a large number of network hospitals (around 5025).
- The policy plan provides policyholders with a variable sum insured.
- Pre- and post-hospitalization expenses, room rent, diagnostic charges, doctor’s fees, childcare treatment costs, and other expenses are covered by the plan.
- The oldest member in the group should be between the ages of 5 and 65.
- A single insurance can only cover two adults at a time.
- The proposer must be at least 18 years old.
- The coverage can be renewed until the policyholder reaches the age of 70.
- If an individual proposer is over the age of 56, medical examinations are necessary.
So, these are the top 5 cashless health insurance policies. After carefully reviewing all of the terms and circumstances, you should select the finest health insurance coverage to benefit from a cashless facility.